Cookies help us adjust the content of the information viewed on our website to your individual needs.
Cookies will be placed on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.)
You can change your cookies policy settings at any time in your browser settings.
The following cookies policy text was created based on the template available on the following website: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ and is protected by the copyright of IAB Polska.
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for use of the Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator: Batida Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, at 8 Szucha Avenue, 00-582 in Warsaw, entered by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register: 0000167112, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 5260213008, REGON (Polish Business Registry Number): 006921037.
4. Cookies are used for the following purpose:
a) to adjust the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of the pages; in particular, these files allow for the recognition of the Website User’s device and properly display the pages, tailored to his/her individual needs;
b) to create statistics that help us understand how Website Users use the pages, which allows us to improve their structure and content;
c) to maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website;
d) to create advertisements promoting Batida’s products tailored to the User’s expectations on various available advertising platforms;
e) to maintain the Website User’s session (including, in particular, the contents of the cart), thanks to which the User will not lose the list of purchases after leaving the Website.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website pages;
d) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc.;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users that is better tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. The Website Users can change their cookies settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their placement on the Website User’s device every time. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. More information on cookies is available at: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or in the “Settings” section in the menu of your web browser.
VERSION 16.09.2020 (currently valid)