Do you need help? Try to find answers to your questions below.
CAKES, MONO-PORTIONS AND SWEETS.
1. Can I order a personalized cake?
Of course! We are here to fulfil the dreams of even the most demanding connoisseurs of taste and design. If you wish to order an extraordinary cake, contact us and we will arrange the details. / email@example.com
2. Can you replace or omit an ingredient in my cake?
Yes! If you wish to modify your cake, contact us! / firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Are there any gluten-free cakes available?
In order to mark a product with crossed grain, a separate production space is necessary, which we do not have. Therefore, all products prepared in our studio, even those that do not contain wheat flour, may contain traces of gluten.
4. Can I order a lactose-free cake?
You can order a lactose-free cake. Just contact us! / email@example.com
5. Is it possible to order a vegan cake?
Of course! You can order a vegan cake. Contact us to do so. / firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Which products do not contain gelatine?
Cakes that do not contain gelatine include cloud cake, romantika, chocolate mousse and French cream cake.
7. Which flavour is most suitable for a child?
If your child likes chocolate, choose a duo that is a combination of white and milk chocolate on a vanilla sponge cake with a crispy puff pastry. If your child prefers fruit to chocolate, choose red velvet (raspberries) or love (passionfruit).
8. Which products contain nuts?
All our products contain trace amounts of nuts.
9. Can I order a cake as a gift?
If you are ordering our products for someone as a gift, please contact us after placing your order. / email@example.com.
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
1. How to choose the date to collect my order?
After adding products to the cart, click “continue”. In the next step, you will find a calendar where you can mark the date and estimated time of collection or delivery of your order.
2. Can I place an order over the phone?
We accept all orders online at www.sklep.batida.pl or you can contact us via e-mail. / firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Can I pay for my order upon delivery in cash or by card?
We do not provide for payment upon delivery. To finalize your order, pay conveniently via payU, Przelewy24, GooglePay, ApplePay or by credit card.
4. Can I collect my order in person?
You can collect your order placed via the online store in one of our sweet boutiques during their working hours. All you need to do is to select the most convenient location in the order form.
5. Can I place an order overnight?
You can order products from our regular offer overnight. If the calendar makes it impossible to select a specific date or time, it means that at that time it is no longer possible to order a given product. If you order a personalized product, we need more time to complete the order (48-72h). In case of any questions or doubts, we are at your disposal. Contact us via e-mail or by phone. / email@example.com / 692 409 395.
6. What will the products ordered by me be packed in?
Each of our products has a dedicated packaging.
7. How much is delivery?
Warsaw / +15 km from the centre – PLN 25
+ 16–25 km from the centre of Warsaw – PLN 35
The cost of delivery outside the above areas is determined individually.
8. Why have I not received a confirmation e-mail after placing my order?
Confirmation e-mails are sent automatically. If you do not see the confirmation e-mail in your inbox, check the SPAM folder first. If you do not find any information there either, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Can I order dishes and cutlery with mini catering?
To order a full catering service, contact us at: email@example.com
2. Can I modify the selected set of snacks?
If you wish to modify the set, contact us. Modification is possible depending on product availability./ firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How do we care for the safety and freshness of the delivered products?
We will deliver your order in a special food truck equipped with a refrigerator. Thanks to this, regardless of weather conditions, the products are transported in ideal conditions.
2. What are our safety procedures during the pandemic?
Considering the safety of our customers and employees, we have introduced additional precautions:
- we regularly disinfect all working surfaces,
- our employees use disposable gloves, masks and disinfectants,
- every day we measure the body temperature of each of our employees,
- we work with suppliers who, like us, strictly adhere to good hygiene principles.